Monday 7 July 2014

Awesome experience when I got my first Motorbike

When you like something then you can never forget the first experience of that thing and if you are a motorbike lover than you never forgot the experience of buying your first motorbike. Riding a bike is my passion, today I am the owner of 4 bikes and well maintains them by following some maintenance tips, but till today I cannot forget that day when I was going to buy my first motorbike.

my first motorbike
That feeling was awesome when my dad told me that he was going to buy a bike for me. I am very exited because, from starting bike is my passion and that was my first motorbike, I start researching through Internet that which motorbike gives me better mileage, performance and comes in my budget but it is very difficult because as you know there is tough competition in motorbike market. I went to all the showrooms of different bikes to personally talk to the workers of the showroom about the performances of my desired bike.

After such a long work and researches, finally I bought my first Bajaj Pulsar 180. I was feeling very lucky to have my new pulsar because at that time, none of my friends didn't have any of motorbike.


I am always along with my pulsar riding it everywhere in my city. In starting I not able to handle my bike it was too heavy, several times I dropped from my bike but never hurt me because I would not ride my bike too fast and always use all protecting gears (bike accessories)  while riding on my bike. There are many protections gears for bikes available in the market, by using them you should also reduce the risk of injury when you suddenly fell from your bike.

This is my short, lovely and lotus story of my first experience that I shared with you all. Today I am riding my fourth bike, but never forget that feeling. I hope you like this and learned something from this.

No comments:

Post a Comment